Contributor Guidelines for Banking.com
- We prefer contributed content of 400-800 words
- Please try to remain as vendor-neutral as possible; we know that experience from your company and links to relevant information will help give examples for your content, but this content should not serve simply as product marketing for your company — You can of course reference any data throughout the piece that is proprietary to your organization.
- Please include end-user examples when possible to solidify why certain technology, services or ideas are valuable.
- Banking.com’s audience is bank and credit union decision makers, employees and financial technology providers.
- Topics that are top of mind for Banking.com include general consumer trends that affect banking decision makers, trends in new banking tools (not an examination of one specific, tool necessary), banking legislation and ideas to drive revenue and generate better relationships with customers and members.
- Please provide us with your full name and your title, with a short bio.